National Black MBA Association Atlanta Chapter invites you to support Sisters by Choice and…
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the National Black MBA Association (Atlanta Chapter) invites you to Bowl for the Cure at Bowlmor Atlanta!
This Charity Fundraiser will benefit Sisters by Choice, a local 501(c)(3) organization that is a leader in breast cancer education, awareness, and support. Sisters by Choice provides over 800 free mammograms and breast exams to uninsured, unemployed, and homeless women each year as well as provides free educational seminars, workshops, and health fairs to promote breast cancer awareness.
Your $25 ticket includes…
2 hours of Bowling!
A $10 Donation to Sisters by Choice!
CLICK HERE to register for this event and join the fight against breast cancer today!
- An Invitation from William S. Peters Sr. of Inner Child Press to Submit to the Breast Cancer Awareness Anthology (dolunaylaben.wordpress.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness (ldcakes.wordpress.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Earrings (dewdrop41blog.wordpress.com)
- Racial Gap In Breast Cancer Survival Rates (atlanta.cbslocal.com)
- Air Jordan XI Low “Breast Cancer Awareness” Customs by PKZUNIGA (uptownroamers.com)
- Understanding the Importance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (proformablog.com)
- Chap 10: Features and Newsletters (jdsitze.wordpress.com)
- Who knew bowling could be so exciting? (thasportsjunkies101.wordpress.com)
- Good Tips On How To Prevent Breast Cancer (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)